GALLAGHER ELECTRIC FENCING M300 ENERGISER Mains Fence 230v Unit Fencer Unit Plug for wholesale
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Germany||MPN:|
Does not apply
Horseware Ireland Country Boots Waterproof with Strong Rubber Sole Long,
Giro Blok Goggle Unisex Snow Goggles Snowboard Goggles Ski Goggles Glasses,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Hinged Port Copper Roller Training Bit Natural Raw Steel Shanks New Free Ship,
- 700c 32H Fixed Gear Front & Rear Wheels Rims Pink w White spokes for sale
- 10,000+ MUSTAD SIZETINY FLY TYING HOOKS BULK LOT RIG LURE FREE SHIP 1608A
- Mark Todd Country Boots Mark Ii Standard Size 39 Brown - Boot Unisex
- NEW ASSOS SS.NEOPRO SHORT SLEEVE CYCLING JERSEY NETHERLANDS SIZE XL RRP .99
- Schwalbe MARATHON RACER 40 622 SW REF DR SPEEDGRIP LITE HS429 28X1.50 SB11100289
- RaceFace Narrow Wide Chainring 104mm BCD 30t Red
- Horse Saddle Aluminum Leather Tread Cross 5168
- Washington Nationals Cornhole Board Set
- BRAND NEW - Selle Royal Scientia Athletic Saddle ( A3 )
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.