Gallagher Electric Fence Turbo line Tape 40mm 200M 007592 (12I) wholesale
New other (see details): A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. The item may be missing the original packaging, ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Horseware Ireland Heritage Gilet Vest Water Repellent with Fleece Lining,
Giro Casco de Snowboard Esquí Prima brown Termostato Fit Sistema Liviando,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Hi-Seas Quattro Camo Monofilament (60 LB Test) (1 LB Spool),
- Coleman ComfortSmart Cot Patio Garden Lawn Outdoor Camping Furniture
- Lake MX217 Mountain shoes 41 REDUCED TO CLEAR RRP .99
- New Stainless steel loose seven cheek Horse Bit
- Cyclops Cyc-sfl189-g 1,300-lumen Submersible Fishing Light (cycsfl189g)
- 2018 Shimano Reel 18bb-x Remare 5000d Hg From Japan
- Maratac Titanium XL Lighter Peanut XL Emergency Hunting Camping Survival Lighter
- Stiefel Skiraum All Mountain Touring Freeride NORDICA STRIDER W 115 DYN 2018 19
- 44LB Weight Dumbbell Set Adjustable Cap Gym Barbell Plates Body Workout Fitness
- Vintage 1960s STRATTON mountain Ski Resort cloisonné Griffin Lapel Pin skiing VT
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.