Gakken New Worldeye World Eye Projector Globe Japan Import Fast Shipping Japan big savings
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Horseware Ireland Mio StabRug Med Double ABSB32,
Giro Launch plus Kids Ski Helmet Snowboard Warm Winter,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
HKM Adults Belmond Winter Membrane Waterproof Fashion Leather Riding Long Boots,
- The North Face Horizon Tempest Brown Trekking Hiking Trousers Medium BNWT
- Galls Body Armor Bullet Proof Vest Level IIIA-X-Larg VG Cond 2011+FREE-5X8 F-15
- CAÑA SHIMANO Speedmaster CX SurfTele 420-200g SURFCASTING DORADA DE MURMULLOS
- Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Outdoor Camping Modular Cooking Stove Adult Hunting
- High Speed Gear 31CV01CB Men's Coyote 1.75 Rigger Belt - Medium
- OLDE FLY SHOP SERIES IM-8 GRAPHITE FLY ROD BLANKS 9FT 10WT 4PC DARK MATTE GREEN
- E-Bike 24V 8.8Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Parilla Easybike THOK MIFA KONA
- ABEC-7 Hybrid CERAMIC Bearings FOR DAIWA ZILLION (COMPLETE REEL) - BAITCASTER
- MULTI-CAM CBT Tactical 2 Point Bungee Rifle Sling Shoulder Strap Made in USA
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.