GAITED TRAIL LEATHER HORSE FLORAL TOOLED RANCH ROPER ROPING WESTERN SADDLE exciting promotions
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
|Saddle Type:||Roping Saddle|
|Saddle Size:||15" , 16"||Color:|
Does not apply
Horseware Ireland Mio Travel Boots Water Resistant for Shipping Horses,
Giro Launch Youth Kinder-Skihelm Snowboardhelm Wintersport Helm Jugend NEU,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
HKM Ankle Boots Wax Teddy Lining with Elastic Small Heel (7628),
- Intex Challenger 3 Inflatable Raft Boat Set With Pump And Oars 68370EP
- Women's Size 7 Hoka Rapa Nui 3 (neon coral aqua) Rare
- Penn Long Beach 68 Torpedo Handle Metal Spool Star Drag WITH BOX
- Campagnolo Athena Power Torque 11 Speed Chainset FC12 FC13 - RRP .99
- Maloja Multisportshirt Shirt Duanm. bluee Anti Batterico Pianura
- EASTON EC90 26.0 X 40cm Vintage ULTRA ERGO Carbon Handlebar Red
- PowerPro Maxcuatro Microfilament Braided Fishing Line 65LB 1500Yds Moss Green
- Sidi Eagle 7 SR shoes MTB women, black Shadow
- VINTAGE CAMPAGNOLO VICTORY 32H ENGRAVED MAVIC HUBS TUBULAR 126M FREE WHEEL SET
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.