GAITED SADDLE WESTERN SADDLE 17 TRAIL the newest
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Saddle Type:||Trail Gaited|
Horseware Ireland HW Fly Rug Liner AFHA7L,
Giro Edit Snow Helmet - Men's Matte Titanium Small SOLD AS IS,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
HI-TEK EXTREME V ROD HOLDER, 3 ROD TALL HTEV-03T (CRAPPIE POLE ROD) 18 ,
- Inspira Spinning Reel 5.0 1 Gear 8BB + 1RB 13 lb Drag 22.60 Retrieve bluee
- Women's Salomon Speedcross 3 (papaya melon bloom bluee) SIZE 5 ONLY
- Pelican 100 reel, made by Coptes
- Campagnolo 980 rear derailleur Vintage and L'Eroica ready
- Maloja Freeride Shirt Function top red Wang M Polygiene Relaxed
- EASTON EA70 XCT FRONT WHEELSET 29 15mm axle FACTORY TAKE OFF 100 142
- PowerPro Braided Spectra Fishing Line - 300 Yds, 80 Lb., Yellow
- Sidi Alba shoes Strada, black red
- VINTAGE CAMPAGNOLO RECORD DOUBLE BRAZE-ON FRONT DERAILLEUR
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.