Gaines 2604RCL-6 Luminous Popping Mary Bug w Red Legs Size 6 Card of 12 21386 high quality genuine
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply
Horseware Ireland Impermeable Elegante transpirable women competencia,
Giro Era Women's Medium(MATT WHT) Snow Sports Helmet-N.O,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
HKM Mrs Blink' Full Seat Breeches High Waist - White,
- Abu Garcia 702m Villain 7ft 2 Piece Carbon Spin Spinning 10-30g Fishing Rod
- Nature's Head Dry Composting Toilet Urine Bottle
- Shires Women's Islington Performance Knee Patch Breech - Navy 30
- Rare NOS Vintage 1970s 80s SR (Super Record era) Drillium 50T chainring 144BCD
- Women's Columbia Arctic Trip Ski Snowboard Pants Dark Teal NWT Waterproof L M
- MORRIS PE LINE VARIVAS AVANI Jigging POWER BRAID X8 200m MAX20lb
- Nitecore NCHC60 1000 Lumen LED Rechargeable Cool White Headlamp
- SHIMANO DEORE HEADSET ISO 25.4 X 24 T - NOS
- Royal Box Mit Röhrchen (Classic White)
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.