Gaines 2604CCL-6 Luminous Popping Mary Bug w Legs Hook Size 6 Card of 12 21388 customers first
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply
Horseware Ireland Horseware Sara Long Sleeve Competition Shirt,
Giro Edit Skiing Snow Sports Helmet Matte White Adult Large L 59 62.5 cm,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Hitorhike Fishing Rod Holder Universal Fit Kit with Mount Allows for 360-degree,
- The North Face Cat's Meow bluee Sleeping Bag-Regular
- Gafas SCOTT Mod.LEAP black GLOSSY Lente Red GLASSES LEAP BRILLANTE LA
- CAÑA DAIWA NINJA 8 2.40mt 2sezioni 10-30g DE CARBONO ANILLOS HM SIC
- Camp Chef Barbecue Box with Lid One Size
- High Quality BIKEHAND Bicycle Fork Steerer Oversized Adjustable Cut Saw Guider
- Old Spoon Swedish Made Fish
- E-Bike 24V 8.8Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique HNF Dynamics CERO VVT EMU Ontario
- ABC A.B.C.s Plus Equine Supplement
- women - Spiuk Tritraje XP women
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.