Gaines 2240RL-8 Minnie Pop Hook Size 8 Popper Card of 12 21384 customers first
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply
Horseware Ireland H2O Modisch Freilagerung reflektierend wasserdichte Tasche,
Giro Chapter 2 Snow Helmet (Matte Tank Offset, Small),
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Hi-Speed Fishing Reel 3 Disk Carbon Fishing Reel Magnetic Brake Baitcasting Reel,
- Abu garcia 4600 C4 No. 150015 38
- Naturehike Outdoor Camping Mat Tent Envelope Waterproof Sleeping Pad 0 -15
- Shires Tempest Original Mesh Summer Cooler Rug - Navy
- NOS Vintage CASIRAGHI CORSA Teflon Italian brake cables set in Grey (cod.4020)
- Womens Arcteryx Theta SV Bib orange Fiesta XS Tall Alpha SV Bib sold out
- MORRIS nylon line VARIVAS super trout Advance 300m 0.6 No. 3lb Misty Brown
- NITECORE MT21C 1000 Lumen 90 Degree Tiltable Head Multifunction LED Flashligh...
- Shimano Deore DX Kurbel, FC-MT60, 175mm, 46 36 26 Zähne, poliert (9)
- Roxy Enjoy Waves Long Sleeve Upf 50 Womens Surf Gear Rash Vest - Bright White
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.