Gaines 1617RL-8 Bass King Bug Hook Size 8 Popper Card of 12 21376 credit guarantee
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply
Horseware Ireland Amigo Bravo 12 Original 250g Horse all sizes 3 colors,
Giro Casco de Esquí Fuse Casco de Snowboard whiteo X-Static Inform™ Sistema,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Hippo-Tonic 'Pro 3' Grooming Set,
- Wild Sports Wooden Cornhole Set - Purdue Boilermakers - Purdue Boilermakers,
- Brooks England One Size Honey
- Salomon Advanced Skin 12 Set Running Vest S18 - Fiery Red Graphite
- Ladies Fishing Short color PINK Camo Lh34005 Pcam 8 FREE SHIPPING
- (10) Moultrie Xenon Strobe White Flash 14MP Mini Digital Trail Game Cameras D80
- NEW Hydro Flask 21 oz with sport cap blueee
- Cesta de Manillar Bicicleta Compra Delant. Extraíble Clip On Soporte
- Milano Pro Sport Gymnastic leotard - Azar Bodice 191302 - Sizes 26 -36 NEW
- FOR CAMPAGNOLO FRONT DERAILLEUR SUPER RECORD 32MM CLAMP FD11-SR2C2
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.