Gage by Grundens Midway Hooded Softshell Kryptek Typhon Camo, CGTH100T up to 70% off
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Kryptek Typhon Camo
|Features:||Soft-Shell, Waterproof, Windproof|
Horseware Ireland Amigo Hero ACY Plus w Disc Front (100g Lite) Horse Blanket,
Giro Casco de Snowboard Casco de Esquí Chapter black Inform™ Sistema Hardbody,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
HI-SEAS 100% Flugoldcarbon Leader Leader Making Leaders HI SEAS Musky Pike Leader,
- Kinesis Maxlight 400 Disc 26 MTB Alloy Fork Rigid Ahead Polished 2018 1 1 8
- NEW Okuma Cold Water Linecounter Reel 2+1bb 5.1 1 CW-203D
- E-Bike 36V 5.2Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike Fantic Trillium Flitzbike
- 1970s Vintage Scott Ski Boots Yellow orange Old Size 5
- MAGLIA SANTINI CLASSE blue NAUTICA Size XXXL
- Sprenger NOVOCONTACT Jointed Pelham Bit Sensogan 42540 42156 125 135 145mm
- 2PCS Shimano PD R540 Road Bike Pedals Clipless Bicycle Racing Plate Float Cleats
- 1000 DENIER 350G HEAVY WEIGHT COMBO TURNOUT HORSE-PONY RUG-PURPLE
- NEW FLUVIUS 9'6 EIKRE FLY FISHING ROD
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.