Gag Smooth Snaffle Bit Western Roping Barrel Racing AHE exclusive
Horseware Ireland Emmy Technical Polo Shirt Slim Fit with Embroidery,
Giro Casco de Snowboard Esquí Giro S Launch purple colors Lisos Ohrenpolster,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Hi-Seas Quattro Monofilament Line, 4 color Camouflage, 50 Pound Test, 1-Pound,
- 700C 50mm Clincher Carbon Fiber Wheels Front&Rear Wheelset Road Bicycle Wheelset
- 100 Carabiners 4 3 4 in. Heavy Duty Spring Links Pro Multi Use Clips FREE SHIPN
- Mark Todd Fleece Lined Winter Boots Long Riding - Brown All Sizes
- New Balance Polarized Sunwear, NB201-3 Shiny Dk Demi, W Case & Box, Brand New
- Schwalbe Neve Stud, 28 42-622 28 x 1.60 Guardia di Kevlar
- Raceface Next SL Carbon Flat Bar 31.8x560mm
- Horse Show Bridle Western Leather Rodeo Headstall Breast Collar Red 8820B
- Water Sports Lighted Bocce Set, Illuminated Balls & Carry Case, Night Sports
- Brand new Elite Turbo Muin Smart B+ Turbo Trainer, NEW in box
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.