Gafas Esquí Bollé Nova II save up to 50%
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Horseware Essential Womens Pants Riding Tights - Navy All Sizes,
Girls' Pink Lace Sequin Show Vest,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Hilton herbs einfach Mare Pferde Pferd Verdauung & Verhalten,
- Penn Conflict II Long Cast Spinning Reel CFTII4000LC NEW IIN BOX
- E-Bike 36V 13Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Asviva Dj Bikes Whistler Viking
- 12v Batterie 10km Angetrieben Kontaktzaun Einzäunung Energiser Unit Earth .5j
- Lotto Campagnolo Santini Radtrikot Gr. M 50cm Bike cycling jersey Shirt F6
- Smoky Mountain Youths Fusion 2 Western Cowboy Boots Leather Pull Round Toe Brown
- 20 Lowrider Polo Bicycle Seats W Button Green White-220623
- Zoom Bait Company WEC E-II CRANKBAIT SKUNK (NIP)
- NEW 54 STUBBEN RUBBER REINS
- Olight Handheld Flashlights S1R II 1000 Lumen Rechargeable EDC With Battery,
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.