Gafas de Esquí Snowboard Lente Capa Dual Anti-Niebla 100% Predeccion UV400 Nieve top brand
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Horseware Ireland - Rhino H W Stable Rug 5'9 - Used, very good condition,
GIRLS SIZE Xl.2 SPEED BOOTS,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
HILTON HERBS INSU-LITE EQUINE HORSE HERBAL PRODUCTS,
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Pfiff Richbit Coboc Leisger Zonix
- Abu Garcia Vendette Spinning Rod 6'3 Length One Piece Rod - 1398093
- Lezyne BIKE CLASSIC PEDAL ROD 360mm, 2x15mm Offset Wrench, Bottle Opener
- Ski Goggles 2 in 1 Magnetic Dual-use Lens for Night Skiing Anti-fog UV400 Snowbo
- 148x12 HT Congreen Thru-Axle Rear 148mm x 12mm QR Axle for Boost Hard Tail 180mm
- YGK PE Fishing Line G-Soul Super JIGMAN X8 300m PE 1.5 - 30 lb
- NASH LOGIX DELUXE BREW KIT BAG T3419 CARP FISHING BRAND NEW 2018
- NOS RARE NEW LOOK CYCLING LEATHER SHOES SIZE 45.5 EUROPE 11 USA VINTAGE
- SHIMANO EXAGE 500LX BICYCLE 175 MM SG D-46 36 24 TOOTH JIS CRANKSET FC-M500
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.