Gaelforce Equalizer ESSS Switch & Short Spey line after-sale protection
Horseware Ireland Amigo Horse Walker Sheet with Cutaway Shoulder Design,
GIRO 2016 Adult Snowboard Snow COMBYN HELMET Matte Mil Spec Olive,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
HIMAGET Camping high Snow mountain Tent 40D Nylon Fabic Double Layer Waterproof,
- Swarm Series Spincast Rod and Reel Combo Freshwater Fishing Outdoor pink Pink
- Adesivi honeycomb xl predezione telaio bianco AMFXW All Mountain Style telaio bi
- Vintage Wooden 74 Long BEAUTIFUL GREEN Skis w Cable Bindings Signed VOSTRA
- McKinley Kea Comfort 2 (269056) Outdoor Trekkingzelt
- New Klarus XT32 Cree XP-L HI V3 1200 Lumens LED Flashlight Torch ( NO battery )
- Sella San Marco Regale Racing wide
- RedHead RealTree Bone Dry Cold Weather System (CWS) Hunting Pants Men Size 3XL
- Humminbird 710204-1 Trolling Motor Transducer XTM 9 SI 180 T Dual Side Cable
- Women's LG Team Garneau Jerseys Red White Full Zipper Set of Four S M Cycling
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.