GADABOUT'S FLY FISHING GUIDE & VINTAGE FISHING FLIES big sale
Horseware Ireland Amigo Bravo 12 Original (0g Lite) Horse Turnout sheet New ,
Girls Spyder Ski Snowboard Pants White Green Pink-Size 16,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
HILTON HERBS RELEAF gold - 1 LT - HHS0147,
- Kids Snowboard Outdoor Sports 110cm Solid Fiberglass Composite Beginners Choice
- NEW Okuma 3-piece SST Travel Spin Bronze Rod SST-S-863MH Medium Weight 8'6
- E-Bike 36V 5.2Ah Accumulator Pedelec Bottle Greenedge Motor I-Bike Ecotric
- 1904 EQUESTRIAN HORSE DONKEY MULE WESTERN FARM AGRICULTURE HISTORY COVER RO12
- Maglia Pearl Izumi Country - USA -  (S)...
- Sprenger FC Special Weymouth Dressage Bit 42261 5 & 5 1 4 Now Reduced by
- 2NEW LOWRIDER BICYCLE gold DUAL PIPED BICYCLE MUFFLERS BEACH CRUISER BICYCLES
- PRO MARINE Langley LA100WN High Gear 7.0 1 Right hand Baitcasting Reels
- New Fishing Carbon Rod Telescopic Casting Outdoor Rod Fishing Accessories 2017
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.