G-5 WHITE Polyform G Series low 40% price
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Horseware Ireland Amigo Bug Buster Vamoose Fly Rug,
Girls Women Ice Skating Dress Competition Ice Figure Skating Dress,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Hilton Kräuter Detox gold 1 Liter - Herbs Horse Equine Herbal Products Litre,
- Robert Axle Project 12mm Lightning Bolt Thru Axle, Rear, Length 180mm Thread...
- G Loomis IMX PRO 852 JWR 7'1 Medium Fast Action
- Daiwa SLP WORKS Super AIR Cord 220 Power Cable for Daiwa Electric Reel
- ASICS GEL LYTE V CAMO TRAINERS - WHITE WHITE - H732L-0101 -
- PeeBuddy Disposable Portable Female Urinary Device for Women
- Lixada Fishing Rod+Spinning Fishing Reel+100M Line+Lures+Bag Combo Full Kit H2E5
- 1x Pneumatic Matte Adjustable In Mold Adults Cycling Road Biking Helmets New
- Odyssey F-25 Fork Ody 20 F-25 41t 3 8 990mts Rbk
- Continental Race King Predección 27,5 X 2,2 Rueda Plegable
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.