G3 Ion LT 12 Alpine Touring Binding With Leash save 35% - 70% off
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Alpine Touring Bindings|
Horseware Ireland Amigo Bravo- 12 T O Hvy w La AARA43,
Girls Women Ice Skating Dress Competition Ice Figure Skating Dress A626,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
HILTON HERBS VIREX 250 GM,
- NEW CLAM Dave Genz True bluee 28 Medium Action Combo 12024
- Original Swat Altama Vengeance Sr 8 Sidezip Tan 14 Regular 3
- Shimano XT Disc Brake Lever BL-M775 Right New
- Porte bebe ar sur porte bagage boodie bluee coussin orange 22kgs-fab. Polisport
- Harnesses Climbing Harness,Full Body Safety Seat Belt For Outdoor Tree Outward
- Vintage BURTON M5 GOOFY 147cm 58 SNOWBOARD w WOMBAT BINDINGS EUC JUST TUNED
- Bike Crankset crank arm 170mm BB Narrow Wide Round Oval Chainring 32 34 36 38T
- Race Face Slate Charlie Womens MTB Shorts
- Justin Waterproof Camo Pull-On Work Boots Composite Safety Toe WK4677 MANY SIZES
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.