Frogg toggs Anura II Breathable Chest Waders-Medium shop now
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Excellent condition. 1 right boot clip missing”|
Does not apply
Horse Amish Made In USA Hermann Oak Leather Sliding One Ear Headstall 975H154,
Garmin STRIKER Plus 7cv Fishfinder with CV20TM Transducer 010-01873-00,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Henri de Rivel Advantage Club All Purpose Saddle,
- Abu Agenda 12' River method feeder rid lines 3-8 lb barbel chub or carp
- Nalini PRO MANTOVA JERSEY Radtrikot kurzarm blue melange (E17-4212)
- Shires Norfolk Leather Field Boots Size 5 (38), 42.4cm Height, XL Calf (36cm)
- Make Offer Patent 1892 Pre War Atherton 36H 9t Coaster Brake Hub-lot
- Women Ski Boots With Walk And Ski Button Option
- MORRIS Harris VARIVAS big software specification nylon 50m 60 No. clear pink
- Nitecore MT21C Cree XP-L Angled Magnetic Tail 18650 LED Flashlight
- Shimano Deore Hydraulic Front Disc Brake Lever Caliper and Hose BL-M615 BR-M615
- RS Blaze 29 100mm Travel 200mm Straight 1-1 8 Steerer QR Disc Suspension Fork
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.