Frogg Toggs Anura Guide Wading Boots shoes - Men's Sizes 9 - 12 - Rubber Sole save up to 30-50% off
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Source: Gander Mtn. Pro Team Shirt,
Horse Amish Western Hermann Oak Harness Leather Rounded Romel Reins 975H550,
Garmin Striker Plus 4cv Fishfinder with GT-20TM Transducer 010-01871-01 60320416,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Henri Charles Colsenet HCC Women's Size 40 Swiss Switzerland Ski Snow Suit,
- Teva Event Dalea Waterproof Hiking Boots-Trail Walking Brown shoes Womens 9 Taupe
- Fuse Echo 75 Knee Shin Combo Pad BMX Knee Pads
- Camelot, 17 Seat Jumping Saddle, Used
- CAMO Cornhole Boards BEANBAG TOSS GAME w Bags Rustic Camouflage Hunting Set 218
- High lumen Boruit rj-5000 Flashlight head Torch Headlamp Headlight 6000 Lumens
- Olax Fly Tying Kit, Vise, Glue, Torch, Tinsel, Chenille, Pliers, and More
- E-Bike 24V 8.8Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Ecobike U.Move Motor Anniser Dolphin
- Abc Rope 3 8-Inch x 150-Feet, White
- MULTICAM ECHELON DUFFLE BAG HEAVY DUTY 900D DOUBLE PU COATED AUS MIL SPEC - TAS
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.