Frogg Toggs Amphib Neoprene Chest Wader size 12 order now
New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Horse Quilted English Treeless Gel Fleece Lining Saddle Pad 6403BK1,
Garmin Quatix 5 Sapphire Marine GPS Smartwatch,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Helm SALEWA Pura helmet - 1600 red Größe L XL,
- Coleman 6-Person 10' x 9' Instant Cabin Family Camping Tent - Lightly Used
- Ladder Toss - Ladder Ball Toss Game - PREMIUM & CLASSIC Versions Available - ...
- NEW Shimano Ultegra 5000 Spinning Reel, Front Drag, 4BB + 1RB 6.2 1 ULTC5000XGFB
- Cycling uniform women XS multicolor Skinsuit Long sleeve.Rolling Strong LAFTECH
- 2018 new style Figure Skating Ice Skating Dress Gymnastics Costume 145-2
- MANTELLINA CASTELLI SQUADRA ER black Size XXL
- Stiefel Skifahren All mountain Freeride aus BELLO DALBELLO LUPO AX 115 2018 2019
- 45 LB OLYMPIC WEIGHTS - CFF RUBBER COATED OLYMPIC GRIP PLATES - PAIR
- VINTAGE 65 Skis TURQUOISE Finish with Metal Bindings + Bamboo Poles
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.