Frogg Toggs Amphib Neoprene Bootfoot Camo Chest Wader, Cleated Outsole 7 customers first
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Horse English Dressage Biothane Bridle Halter Reins Set 40HS60,
Garmin inReach SE+ Satellite Handheld Hiking GPS HIKER ARMOR GPS BUNDLE,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Helly Hansen Womens Legendary Insulated Ski Trousers - Graphite bluee, Large,
- Abode Airtexx™ 5 Season Hollow Fill Twin Shell Deep Sleep Carp Fishing Sleeping
- My Travel Beds Cot Portable Toddler Bed, Includes Fitted Sheet Case, Pink
- SHIRES EQUESTRIAN STORMBREAKER PLUS HORSE BLANKET SIZE 75 (220 GRAM)
- (5) Cotton Cordell Red Fins - New in the Boxes
- WISE PEDESTAL ADJ 12-18
- Montane Terra Pants Long 4 Season Hiking Walking Trousers, XLbluee
- Nitecore MH12GT Multitask Hybrid 1000 Lumen Long Throw USB Rechargeable Flash...
- Shimano Cycling Tiagra 2-Speed Flat Handle Bar Road Bicycle Shift Lever -
- ROULEMENT A BILLES 8X22X7 INOX 608 2RS (10pcs) CYCLISME VELO CYCLING BIKING VTT
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.