Frogg Toggs Amphib II Rubber Wading Boot Size 11 fantastic quality
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
HORSE & WESTERN LADIES WOMENS MONTANA WEST HORSE ART SHOULDERBAG HANDBAG TOTE,
GARMIN STRIKER 4 FISHFINDER W 77 200 KHZ TM TRANSDUCER,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
HELMET SALEWA PURE HELMET - 3500 bluee Size S M,
- Supreme Blood and Semen Vans BRAND NEW
- ACTION WE0639 WHEEL AL 700 RR HG 710SP QR SIL ALEX AP18
- Vintage Storm Wiggle Wart Pre Rapala Crankbait Suspending Lure Purple Tiger
- Maxima Fishing Line Maxi Spools Chameleon Ultragreen, 25-Pound, 660-Yard
- NEW KARAKORAM PRIME CONNECT R MEDIUM SNOWBOARD SPLITBOARD BINDING
- Sella oozy 220 green 142mm x 265 mm 0006V SPANK corsa mtb
- Redhead Camo Pants 26 x 26 Youth XL 14-16 Silent Hide Realtree
- Humminbird AS GPS HS Precision GPS Receiver w Heading Md 408400-1
- Womens Polo,Size S,Green TRU-SPEC 4514
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.