Frogg Toggs Amphib II Felt Wading Boots - Size 13 incentive promotionals
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Horse Medium Professional Equine Sports Medicine Splint Boots 4155A,
Garmin Motorguide Adapter Cable F 4-Pin Units,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
HELLY HANSEN Womens Yellow Switch Cargo Ski Trousers Pants Ladies Size XL BNWT,
- New Balance Womens Fresh Foam Winter Waterproof Suede Mesh Walking Boots
- orange Radsport Shirt Medium Tour Rennen Oberteil Schlammig Fox Trikot De France
- Shimano WH-7900 complete hub axle
- Pool Table Combo Set,7 ft. HATHAWAY BG2535P
- Hardy The golden Prince 9 10 Hardy Bros Ltd England Hardy Flyreel
- VINTAGE BIKE BICYCLE SHEFFIELD 36 HOLES 36H FRONT HUB NOS ANTIQUE BIKE BICYCLE
- Bike Bottle Cage Lezyne CNC Alloy Purple
- Race Face Slate Khyber Womens MTB Shorts
- K2 A.M.P. Photon 162cm Skis with Marker K2 M3 10.0 Bindings BRAND NEW
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.