Frogg Toggs Amphib Camo Bootfoot Wader Realtree Max Size 13 T02 honest service
New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Horse blanket very good condition,
Garmont Ascent GTX Ladies Walking Boots,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Henri De Rivel Henri de Rivel Cahill CC Saddle,
- SWS CWB Womens Wetsuit Solace Neo Top blueee Large
- Aloha Lures Mirrored Beauty (14”)
- Troy Lee Designs black 2019 Ace 2.0 MTB Handschuhe
- E-Bike 48V 14.5Ah Batería Bicicleta Eléctrica Legend Drössiger Sunstar
- C-K-BC HILASON WESTERN AMERICAN LEATHER HORSE BREATS COLLAR TAN PINK FRINGES CRY
- Casco ciclismo Giro 2018 Isode MIPS Matte whiteo
- JETBeam BC25-GT Tactical Flashlight 1080LM CREE XP-L HI LED Torch +18650 Battery
- Penn Championship Regular Duty Felt Tennis Balls - 20 Cans - 60 Balls - NEW
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Vélo Electrique Pedelec Ansmann Emojo Ideation EG Liqfeel
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.