Frogg Toggs Amphib BTFT Neoprene Chest Wader Cleated Sz 7 high-quality merchandise and convenient, honest service
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Horse Amish Western Hermann Oak Harness Leather Draw Rein Brass Snap 975H803,
Garmin Striker plus 5cv Fish finder,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Henri de Rivel Advantage Chafeless Girth with Stainless Steel Hardware,
- White Industries ENO Hubset Hubs - Red - 32 32 32h 32h
- Brooks Adrenaline GTS 19 D Wide Grey Lavender Navy Women Running shoes 120284 1D
- Salewa Ortles WS Pants Mountain bluee Red Women size XL Windstopper
- Labelled Fly Box with 28 Essential Flies
- averPak Bundle JTQ-2S4 – Includes 1 One Quart Bottle of JT Eaton Permethrin...
- NEW LOT OF SIX (6) H2GO 17 oz Stainless Steel Water Bottles w insulated lid
- CHACO OUTCROSS EVO FREE SPORT WATER SHOES FUSHIA WOMEN SIZE 7 US
- Mini 6v Front & Rear Lights - Bafang BBS02 BBSHD & Tongsheng TSDZ2 36v 48v 52v
- Formula - One disk redor 160mm 6 model 2-piece RED spider 6 holes-FD54018-00
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.