Frogg Toggs 2713143 Amphib Neoprene S F Wader Medium Forest Green NEW everyday low prices
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
HORSE & WESTERN EQUESTRIAN HORSE MOTIFF HANDBAG - GREY - MONTANA WEST,
Garmin STRIKER 4 Fishfinder with 4-Pin 77 200kHz TM Transducer 010-01550-00,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Helmet work cooling inner NAVY cool bit builder V heatstroke attention ... JAPAN,
- Rare, Old-School, CW NOPED, BMX Bicycle Cross-Bar Pad 7 long
- Johnson Pump Standard Electric Compact Macerator Style 12V- 80-47435-01
- XMark Premium Quality Rubber Coated Tri-grip Olympic Plate Weights - 165 lb. Set
- NEW FIREMAPLE FEAST 2 COOK SET COOKING CAMPING ACCESSORIES OUTDOOR LIVING TOOLS
- Campagnolo Super Record Chainring 42t 144BCD
- MAX CARICA upgrade. 6200 2RS - 6206 2RS SERIE ELEVATE PRESTAZIONI CARTUCCE
- Ergon BioKork GP1- L Large & GP1-S Small Standard Grip& GripShift Mt Hybrid Bike
- Pyredect ProAirflow TFA SA2010, 3XLarge Carbon Fiber
- Smith Portal Road Bike Helmet Matte White
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.