FROGG TOGG Hunting Fishing Waders Size 12 sale online save 70%
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“good condition see description, MAYBE NEW”|
Does not apply
Horse English Endurance Dressage Biothane Bridle Halter Reins Set 40HS47,
GARMIN MARINE GT 41-TH TRANSDUCER,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Helly Hansen Women's W Sunna Ht Mittens, Multicolor Winter Aqua White, Medium,
- Daiwa SALTIGA AIR PORTABLE J58XXHS 5'8 Ultra Extra Heavy fishing spinning rod
- Shimano lure Aix sense Agake 120F new Japan 01T Kagayaki sardine So
- Topeak Joe Blow Turbo Bike Bicycle Floor Pump
- Aventik Nymph Casting Fly Rod Blank 10'0'' LW3 4, Fast Action, Metallic Brown
- Stealth Cam 8MP 14 IR Emitter Hunting Game Trail Camera with Video STC-PX14
- Esbit Camping Cooking New Alcohol Stove Trekking Cookset E-CS985HA
- Crostage Series Baitcast Rod CRXJ B602 4 (3034) Major Craft
- Coast HP7R Rechargeable Long Distance Focusing Torch 201 Lumens 5 Year Warranty
- KOVEA DELUXE TWIN STOVE FOR CAMPING (KB-9401) - BRAND NEW
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.