Frogg Togg Cascade 2Ply Chest 10 2715343-10 looking for sales agent
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Horka Reithose ROMA,Grip Vollbesatz,jeans black , Gr. 40, (1002),
Garmin GPSMAP7607XSV Combo blueechart G2 And Lakevu US,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Helly Hansen greenex Stretch Womens Mid Layer,
- SUPERB ANTIQUE FOX & HOUND COLLAR WITH WHISTLE BEAGLE HUNTING WHIP & LASH.
- Acros AZ-56 S, ZS56 30 + 40 Taux D'Imposition sous Partie black
- Vintage Shakespeare Wonderod Fishing Rod No SS-603 8' 2pc Spinning Fiberglass
- Max Torque SS Go Kart Clutch, 13T, 3 4 bore, chain
- New in Box Sidi Dominator 4 Size 38.5 Cycling spinning Women's shoes
- Sella flyer miele BROOKS city universal
- RECOIL Compression Shirt ARMOR Shooting Hunting Tactical XXL 2XL WHITE
- Huk Tidewater Subphantis 1 4 Zip Fleece-Night Vision
- Women's Fjallraven G-1000 Outdoor Trousers Trekking Size 10 (S) AA2666
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.