FROG TOGGS G REFUGE 2.0 CHEST WADER MAX5 9 be in great demand
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Horse English Dressage Biothane Bridle Halter Reins Set 40HS61,
GARMIN MARINE GSD 26 BLK BOX,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Helly Hansen Women's W Sunna HT Snow Mittens Purple White Snowboard Ski Large,
- Coleman 6155B707 Cooler [stainless Steel, 54 Quart]
- Ladder Ball Toss Double Game
- NEW Shimano Ultegra 5000 Spinning Reel, Front Drag, 4BB + 1RB 6.2 1 ULTC5000XGFB
- Cycling Vest Sleeveless Santini Guard 3.0 Vest 2017 Grey L Full Zip Racing
- 2018 new style Figure Skating Ice Skating Dress Gymnastics Costume 8806-3
- Mantellina Craft Featherlight - black -  (M)...
- Stiefel Skifahren Bergsteigen Freeride TECNICA ZERO G GUIDE 2017 2018
- 45 lbs Weight Plate Olympic Size Safe Lift Gym Exercise Cast Iron Grip Plates
- Vintage 70's ROFFE padded ski bib pant stretch bright neon SMILEY beanie mens SM
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.