Frog Jointed Crazy Wobbler Limited Akabeko get the latest
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Dose Not Apply
Horka Womens Kids Riders Breathable Lightweight Outdoor Event Shirt Size 128-XL,
Garmin inReach Explorer+ Satellite Communicator with GPS Navigation,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Helly Hansen Women's Legendary Ski Trousers Graphite bluee S .,
- 656.12022361 KREIS 26X3 4 36FORI VAN
- 1 2 4PCS Adjustable Side Rail Mount Kayak Boat Fishing Pole Rod Rest Holder
- Marine blueetooth Radio Kit MP3 USB AM FM Ipod NEW Latest Boat Stereo Compact
- NEW 511 5.11 TACTICAL TACLITE PRO RIPSTOP KHAKI 74273 PANTS MENS 30 x 34 30x34
- Schwalbe Marathon Mondial Tire 26x2.0 Folding Reflective Sidewall Double Defense
- RaceFace Atlas CINCH Crank Arm Set 175mm blueee
- Horse Riding Saddle Set 17.5 Real leather Brown 4.7 5-in-1 P2X5
- Water Bottle Type 36V 8.7AH 350W 500W Lithuim li-ion E-Bike Electric Battery
- Brand New Easton EA90RT Tubeless Road Front Wheel with Schwalbe One Tubeles Tire
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.