Frödin Flies FITS Tubing Device floor price
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
Horse English Endurance Dressage Biothane Bridle Halter Reins Set 40HS46,
GARMIN MARINE NMEA 2K STARTER KIT,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Helly Hansen Womens Ladies Lifa Merino Crew Long Sleeve Baselayer Top,
- Bontrager Select OS Road Handlebars - Diameter 31.8mm - Width 42cm - Part 260190
- Road shoes CB-R04 size 46 white XLC cycling shoes
- Kerrits Fleece Lite Riding Tights Size M + FREE KERRITS PERFORMACE TIGHT
- Zipp Vuka Alumina Clip with Evo 70 Alloy Extensions Aerobar
- NEW redor NoQ 36T 110 BCD Chainring
- Carbon Fiber Road Bike Integrated Handlebar Superlight Racing Aero Drop Bar Stem
- MEGAWARE KEELGUARD 20706 6' CHARCOAL
- FCFB Full Carbon Road Mountain Bike Stem bar 31.8mm fork 28.6mm Length120mm Matt
- Red Horse Equestrian Girls Kids Hannah Elastico Contrast Stitched Rider Breeches
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.