Frichy Superior Grips X14 Split Ring Fishing Pliers BRAND NEW at Otto's BRAND NE after-sale protection
HORKA Ladies Waxed Buff Leather Boot - Linsey,
Garmin Forerunner 235 GPS Running Watch Gift Box w Screen Predectors + More ,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Helly Hansen Mens Natural Segment Tech Ski Snowboard Pants Waterproof Khaki XL,
- Daiwa 16 CREST 3000 Spinning Reel [Japan Import]
- Columbia Women's Trail Crush Sporty Hoodie - S, blue
- GMax GM46.2X RACE HELMET - BLK GRN ORG - DOT Approved
- Nissin 3608 Fly Fishing Rod Royal Stage TENKARA 7 3 11.8 ft Fast Ship Japan EMS
- Directalpine TONALE Pantalones, size L, powerstretch-hose para hombre
- 3 4x200' Double Braid Polyster Pulling Rope 1800kg 3900lb Climbing 61m
- Mens hiking boots Arapaho 11
- Superhard Telescopic Fishing Rod Set Freshwater Fishing Sea Fishing
- 700c V 51mm 32H Fixed Gear Front & Rear Wheels set Sealed Bearing - Yellow
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.