Frichy Fishing Tools Combo X83 (Pliers, Lip Grip, Hookout) BRAND NEW at Otto's B for cheap
Horse Medium Professional Equine Sports Medicine Splint Boots 4155A,
Garmin Quatix 5 Sapphire, 1.2 inches,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
HELMET SALEWA PURE HELMET - 010 White Size S M,
- Supreme Polartec Deep Pile Facemask Winter RARE Red Rap
- ADAMO ROAD ISM RACING SADDLE CHROMO RAILS 310 GRAMS
- Vintage Tony Lama New Brown Leather Boots 9.5 D Made in El Paso, Texas 69.00
- MAXSTUDIO Women's Solid Lace Bell Sleeve Top - Choose SZ color
- New Keen Durand Mid WP Womens Waterproof Walking Hiking Boot Size 6.5
- Sella San Marco Concor Racing - 190 gr.
- Redline Forklifter Aluminum BMX Handlebars - NOS
- Humminbird EC M30 Transducer Extension Cable - 30
- Womens Size 7 White Red Lake Boa Lacing System Leather Cycling shoes preowned
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.