Freshwater Tube Rattler jig mold 5 8, 3 4, 1oz CNC Aluminum fashionable
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
HORKA Synthetic Leather Jodhpur Short Riding Boots - Front Zip,
Garmin GTM 60 HD Digital Traffic Receiver, Power Adapter,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Helly Hansen Women's Hh LIFA 1 2 Zip Ls Baselayer Graphite bluee M .,
- Shimano Dura Ace NEW 45T FC-7400 02 Road Chainring Vintage-130BCD-7 8 9-Spd-
- Russel Peak bamboo spinning rod, two piece, 7 ft.; mint
- Gatsby Classic Triple Stitched Leather Halter with Snap
- Dakine - Padded Ski Sleeve
- Attacco manubrio energy 6 120mm 31,8 alu red 2013 421695102 FSA Manubri bici
- Polaris snowmobile 20AH VMAX600 AGM Dry BATTERY
- Humminbird XPTH-14-20T Plastic Thru Hull Dual Beam 83 200KHZ
- 24 LED Luce di lavgold con gancio, confezione da 6pcs
- Osymetric BCD110x4 110mm 4 Bolt 50T 9100 Chainring Fits Shimano Dura Ace 9100
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.