Freshwater Spinnerbait Hidden Weight -4 mold 1 8, 3 16, 5 16 oz CNC Aluminum latest styles
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
Horse Medium Professional Equine Sports Medicine Splint Bell Boots 4150B,
Garmin Quatix 5 Sapphire Marine GPS Smartwatch,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
HELMET SALEWA PURE HELMET - 1600 Red L Size XL,
- Coleman 9 ft. x 5 ft. x 4 ft. 6 in. Teammate Instant Shade
- Lady Birch Body predector Vest Level IIIa NIJ Balistic Standard 16 X 17 Inch Big
- New Simms not slipp WESTSHORE SLIP ON SHOE FishingNormal Price 98Eur save 30Eu
- Cyclo Dual Disc Mount Facing Tool Replacement Facers (x2) - X2 Tools Greys
- 2018 Penn FTH25N Fathom Star Drag Reel
- Maratac AA Copper Flashlight Made in USA,101 Copper MARAACU
- Stirrups Sky bluee Flexi Stirrups Stainless Steel bluee Safety Stirrups
- 460mm IRD B2 Carbon Fiber Road Dropdown Handlebar 46CM 31.8mm ERGONOMIC
- VINTAGE ABU GARCIA AMBASSADD GREEN BAIT CASTING REEL SWEDEN 5000 D
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.