Freshwater Spinnerbait Hidden Weight -1 mold 3 8, 1 2, 3 4, 1oz CNC Aluminum good price
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
HORKA Sporty Linen Hat - Brown,
GARMIN GTEMP10-TH THRU-HULL TEMP SENSOR Know Accurate Water Temperatures,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Helly Hansen Women's Hh Lifa Crew Ls Baselayer Graphite bluee Medium,
- Penn Battle II 4000 Spinning Fishing Reel Saltwater Full Metal Body HT-100
- E-Bike 36V 13Ah Batería Pedelec Down Tube IUVO Bmebikes Whistle Aktivelo Solex
- 1200D Turnout Waterproof Horse WINTER BLANKET HEAVY 579G
- Lot of Cycling Jerseys, Bibs, Skinsuit, (medium)
- Smoky Mountain Women's Ladies Brown Oil Distressed Leather Western Cowboy Boots
- 20 Tricycle Trike 2 Rear 1 Front Bicycle Bike Fender
- ZUCA Bag AURORA Insert & White Frame w Flashing Wheels - FREE SEAT CUSHION
- NEW Accurate Boss Fury FX-600
- Olight S2R II Baton 1150 Lm magnetic rechargeable LED flashlight 18650 Battery
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.