Freshwater Spinnerbait -5 mold 3 8, 1 2, 3 4 oz CNC Aluminum up to 50% off
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Horka Nylon Junior Flexplus Body predector Horse Rider Lightweight Body Safety,
Garmin GPSMAP 8616xsv 16 Chartplotter Fishfinder 010-02093-03,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Helly Hansen Vega Parka - Women's - Medium, Spice,
- Abetta Wool Saddle Blanket with Zig-Zag Pattern - gold, 32 x 64
- MXUS V3 3K-Turbo 3000w high speed electric e bike hub motor 48v 60v 72v 84v 96v
- Shires Equestrian Men's Knee Patch Riding Breeches with Relaxed Fit
- (30) New US Military Extreme Cold Weather ECW Thermal Shirt Medium
- WISE LNGE 28 LTGREY CHR RED
- Montane Terra Pant Regular 4 Season Hiking Walking Trousers, XL Ivy
- NiteCore MH12GT Cree XP-L HI Rechargeable USB Flashlight+18650 MH12
- Shimano Cycling Sora FC-R3030 Triple 9-Speed Road Bicycle Crankset - 170mm x
- ROULEMENT A BILLES 8X22X7 INOX 608 2RS (10pcs) CYCLISME VELO CYCLING BIKING VTT
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.