Freshwater Spinnerbait -3 Fish mold 1 4, 3 8, 1 2 oz CNC Aluminum amazing colorways
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Horse English Dressage Biothane Bridle Halter Reins Set 40HS70,
Garmin Motorguide Adapter Cable F 4-Pin Units,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Helm SALEWA PURA HELMET - 010 white Größe s m,
- (6500-Foot) - Greenlee 430 Poly Fish Line Tracer Green, 1,980m. Best Price
- MAD Siesta Relax Stuhl, mit Relax-Funktion, 56x45x105cm, 8470108
- Ozark Trail 2 Room Outdoor Camping Shower Tent Portable Bath Shelter Bathroom
- Sitka Elevated II Merino Heavyweight Half-Zip Optifade Elevated II Small
- PROLOGO Selle zero ii tt cpc white black
- Hexagonal Star Drag 2 For Shimano Sd - Hex Sh Calcutta Conquest Metanium
- Vintage Shimano Acera 7 8 speed rear derailleur
- BOLANY MTB mountain Bike Freewheel bicycle flywheel 12 Speed 11-50T Cassette
- Remorque enfant atoo green charge maxi 36kg
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.