Freshwater Football -3 Standup mold 3 8,1 2,5 8,3 4oz CNC Aluminum healthy
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Horka Presto Kids Pants Riding Breeches - Candy All Sizes,
Garmin GPSMAP7616XSV Combo blueechart G2 & Lakevu HD US Garmin 010-01402-13 Free,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Helly Hansen Women Lifa Merino Pant Persian Red Medium 48345-183 MSRP 90.00,
- IGI&CO Boot IGI & co - 47413 - Brown-40
- Womens Brooks Ghost 11 Womens Running shoes - Grey
- Pedali mtb freeride dual function e-pm820 305900550 EXUSTAR pedali bici mtb
- CamelBak Winter Woodland Eddy Kids Water Bottle, .4 L, White
- Magura HC Aluminum 1-finger Brake Lever for MT6 Chrome
- EARLY HARDY BRASS FISHERMAN THERMOMETER - VINTAGE - USED
- Power Pro Spectra Braid Fishing Line 50lb 500yd 23kg 455m Hi-Vis YELLOW 50-500y
- SHUOLIDE T90 4x XM-L T6 3000Lumens 2Modes Brightness Dimming Portable
- Vintage Campagnolo Nuovo Record front hub & Scheeren rim , wheel , pista
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.