Head BYS Ski Boots - Size 7.5 Mondo 25.5 Used is discounted
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“These boots are pre-owned. Scuffs and scratches are noticeable, but the item is in good working order. Some marker may be present on the boots.”|
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
G-Loomis E6X 894C JWR Jig and Worm Casting Rod,
HKM Riding Helmet - Diamond Lily,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Gallop Trojan 200g Combo Turnout Rug Navy Yellow,
- HC-300M Pro 12MP 2G MMS GPRS HD 1080P Video Wildlife IR Trail Hunting Camera US
- Okuma Cgoldnado CDX Ser BF Rl 4.8 1 4HPB+1RB CDX-65
- E-Bike 24V 11.6Ah Ersatzakku Pedelec Bottle Youmo Centurion DBS Ortler Gocycle
- 6PCS Rod Holder Flush Mount Stainless Steel fishing Rod Holders - 15 Degree
- MORROW SNOWBOARDS Snowboard RADIUM (PSO009225)
- Shimano TRANX 401A HG, Left Hand Baitcasting Fishing Reel, TRX401AHG
- Adidas women Perfomance Fitnesshose Pantalón Chándal Ajustado Linear black
- Whitaker Unisex Midgley Fly Mesh Rug Light bluee white 5' 6
- Miniature Horse Purple Metallic Snake Headstall & Fringe Breast Collar Set NEW
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.