Girls' Ice Figure Skating Dress Competition Skating Twirling Costume Dress 5804 authentic
Fox Matrix Ethos Pro Carry All 55L Pêche à la Ligne,
Grizzly grip tape Bear Cut-Out - Goofy,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Horseware Base Layer Long Sleeve,
- K2 200 cm Skis Cross Country Light Touring 50 mm Wide Made In USA
- Yoga sets include bra +yoga pant breathable women sportwear for gym running yoga
- New K-Edge Pro Road Chain Catcher with SRM Power Meter Magnet RED
- Candado un arco x2 power mini 90 x 140mm con cable acero extra OG5810 Onguard
- Maxxis DH Chasin Tire 26 x 2.5 60tpi Dual DH Casing Mountain Bike Tires MTB
- EU-VENUM-1161-Venum Contender Compression T-shirt - Red Devil - Long S+FREE GIFT
- Quantum SM100HPT Smoke PT Baitcasting Reel
- Snow Peak Sake Bottle Titanium TW-540 tableware Japan .
- VINTAGE SACHS 6 SPEED ENGLISH THREADED FREE WHEEL 13-21
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.