Geniales Wiegenetz von Fox - STR Floatation Weight Sling CCC026 online shopping sports
Fox EOS 10000 Reels Fishing,
Grivel Air Tech Light New-Matic RA732A02 Ice-Axes & Crampons Crampons,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Horseware Cougreenure Cheval Amigo Arc Rug,
- Vintage Canvas Tent Trailblazer Nylon Camping Winchester Original Box orange 70s
- Marke Todd Mesh Kühler (marine, 7ft) - Mark Cooler Rug
- NEW Coleman Instant Screenhouse 15 x 13 Feet FREE SHIPPING
- Scramble Pacifica MMA BJJ Spats
- Raidlight MP Overmitts Waterproof mittens trail running
- Horseware Rambo Supreme Hood Medium Lite 150g
- White 3mx9m Waterproof Tent Wedding Party Awning Parking Shed Portable Home Use
- Brooks Leather Handlebar Tape - Red
- Safariland Cuff Case Stx Pl Blk - Chrome
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.