Generic 75L Brass Monkey Portable Fridge offering store
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Fox Chunk Limited Edition Camo Lined Carp Fishing Hoody,
Griffin Nuumed Original LambsWool White Dressage Numnah Large RRP .00,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Horseware Amigo Insulator Plus 200g Medium Stable Rug,
- E-Bike 36V 14.5Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike Pedalpower MATE MIFA E-Motion
- 14-point Manganese Steel Climbing Gear Crampon Ice Grippers Traction New W4N0
- LUNETTES SALICE Mod. 001 RW black VERRES black lunettes 004RW
- Sonik SKS Bite Alarm & Receiver Set 3 Alarms plus Receiver with FREE Bivvy Light
- 250W ELECTRIC BRUSH MOTOR FOR BICYCLE ELECTRIC ACCELERATOR WITH KEY SWITCH
- Quantum Reel Baitcast Tour S3 PT Left Hand 6.1.1 T101SPT
- NEW Daiwa (Daiwa) spinning reel 16 Crest 2500
- ONYX MOVEVENT DYNAMIC VEST-AQUA-XS SM
- SHIMANO ULTEGRA BR-6800 Dual-Pivot Brake Caliper Front & Rear OE
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.