General Horse Saddle Pad Fly Veil Set Vented Cotton Honeycomb Fabric with Jewel first-class service
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United Kingdom|
Fox Compact 3000 Stove CCW010 Kocher Gaskocher Campingkocher Angelkocher,
Griffin Vise Superior 2A C-Clamp - COMBINED SHIPPING IN CART,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Horseware Amigo PETITE Miniature HERO 600d TURNOUT Rug PLUS Hood Lite 0g 2'9-4'0,
- Acme AC224 Cowboy Western Boots Brown Roper Leather Size 7 EE
- Lightning Cornhole Swimming Cornhole Board
- Slow Horse Hay Round 6' x 6' Bale Net Feeder Save Eliminates Waste 1 holes
- 19 silver Kaliber Cc-Q Alufelgen für Honda Accord Civic Cr-V Crz Hr-V 5x114
- Zeal Hatchet Maroon Bells Jade Mirror + Sky bluee Unisex Goggles Ski - One Size
- NEW - Orvis Clearwater Wading Boot-Vibram-8 - FREE SHIPPING
- Ø 3m Innenzelt liner lining Tipi Indianertipi Wigwam
- Shimano PD-ED500 SPD Touring City Road Bike Pedals Platform w SM-SH56 cleats
- SAUCONY KINVARA 9 LAUFSCHUHE HERREN 20418 35
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.