Geminus Ultralight Carbon Fishing Reel Baitcasting Rod with Ceramic Guide Rings high quality & fast shipping
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Fox Edges Fast or Slow Melt PVA Funnel & Plunger System,
Griptape,9 x 33 ,White,PK20 JESSUP GRIPTAPE COLORS 3310-9X33-SB-BX,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Horseware Amigo XL Turnout - medium (250g),
- Lazer Z1 Bicycle Helmet Matte Titanium Small
- Showman PONY Leather Bridle & Breast Collar w PURPLE Wrapped Embroidered Design
- MONTAGUE 3 pc 9 ft. split bamboo fly rod
- WRANGLER JEANS WRANGLER MODELLO “SARA” WASH
- Mudflap Dredge Component 20 Tuna Mudflap 3 Pieces Tournament Grade Extreme Duty
- Northwave 2018 Pro Autumn Thin Long Sleeve Clothes Set Mens Cycling Jersey Bib l
- Shimano DH-F703 internal assembly, 82 mm
- Russian style leotard for rhythmic gymnastics Anita
- G-Loomis IMX 1103-2C STDR IMX Salmon Steelhead Drift Casting Rod
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.