Gemini System 100 Carry Box With Mould unique shape
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
does not apply
does not apply
Fox Chunk Mid Layer Comfort Set- LAST FEW SETS AVAILABLE- XXL,
Griffin Odyssey Spider Fly Tying Vise,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Horseware Amigo Mio Skrim Cooler,
- Shimano Reel 14 Axisense BB HGM 4000
- Sitka Gear Mountain Pants, Dirt, 32 R - 50104-DT-32R
- Balzer Alegra Air 3400 FD Frontbremse Front Drag Frontbremsrolle NEW OVP
- SUFIX PERFORMANCE BRAID 20LB 1200YDS LO-VIS GREEN
- Extractor shell lower headset fork 1 e 1-1 8 03703873 Cyclus too
- C--WHI WHITE PROFESSIONAL CHOICE HORSE LEG BED SORE MEDICINE BOOTS STANDARD PAIR
- Coleman 6 Person 10 x 9 Ft Family Instant Outdoor Waterproof Camping Tent (Used)
- Lake CX402 CFC Road shoes White (Wide Fit) - LSH190X-50
- New Volkl Revolt 87 Ski 169 CM
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.