Gemini Genie Rig Building Box Full - Trace Making Kit - Over 600 Items excellent prices
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
FOX CARP & SPECIALIST FISHING - FOX MICRON M+ BITE ALARM - NEW,
Greys Supro Beachcaster 13' 2 piece 5 oz fishing rod,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Horseware Amigo Bravo 12 Pony Turnout 0g Lite DISC - Navy White,
- Shimano RAFFINE 2-530 17'3 telescopic fishing spinning rod from JAPAN
- Total Gym FIT w Ab Crunch - NEW - FREE SHIPPING
- Baitcasting Reel Conventional Inshore Offshore Sea Fishing Reels Baitcaster
- Stuhl Tourist HIGHLANDER Lordosenstütze Stuhl faltbare Angeln Camping blue
- Exped Synmat Lite 5 Medium Adventure Gear Sleep Mat - orange One Size
- CWC 3-Strand Polypropylene Rope - 3 16 x 1200 ft., Yellow
- Coleman 2-Burner Camp Stove in Original Box413G499, 1970
- Laguiole en Aubrac Taschenmesser mit Korkenzieher, Wacholder Griff, L0312GEI
- NEW Tractel Evacuation Rescue Kit (DEROPE UP E) Complete Set In Bag K7XX WK
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.