Gelite Riser Pad Brown Gel Foam Half Pad sale outlet
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Unknown|
Does not apply
Fox Cookware 4 Piece Large Pan Set,
Gringos Cowboy Western Boots Low Harley Mens Leather Gusset Heeled Ankle UK6-12,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
HORSEWARE AMIGO STABLE SHEET (BRAND NEW)(SIZE 69 ),
- Touchdown Toss Football Tailgate Theme Cornhole Set & Case
- Giro Matte blue 2018 Hale MTB Kinder Helm
- Centaur Poly-Cotton Web 45ft Equestrian Natural Long Lines - 400262
- Campingaz Kühlbox Icetime Plus 30 Liter
- Industry Nine Torch Classic Road CX Rear Disc Hub 28H 135mm QR HG Freehub Red
- PANTALONES KAPPA 6CENTO 622A black mis-XL
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batterie Pedelec Down Tube Exodus Liqfeel LUNA Junto Easybike
- Abu Garcia XROSSFIELD XRFS-1062H Spinning Rod New
- LibTech TRS 154 w Union Charger Bindings + Helmet goggles case GoPro4
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.