Gel-eze Saddle Pad - Geleze Stephens up to 42% off
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Fox Deluxe Set Medium Double CBX002 - tolle Gerätebox für Carphunter, F-Box,
Griptape Roll,9 x 60 ft.,Light bluee JESSUP GRIPTAPE COLORS 3330-9-SB,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Horseware Andra Microbfibre Fleece Sweatshirt,
- Amigo Bridle Unisex Saddlery Snaffle - Brown All Sizes
- Tru-Spec Men's Cotton 24-7 Tactical Pant Coyote 34 Unhemmed
- E-Bike 48V 14.5Ah Ersatzakku Pedelec Down Tube Velo De Ville Doc.Green Micargi
- Clipperman CREST TRIMMER Lightweight Low Noise Mains Clipper Trimmer
- Casque cyclisme POC 2018 Octal Aero Hydrogen white
- Kali Avatar II Carbon Full Face Helmet, Large Red & Blk Jet, BMX Biker Cross DH
- Penn NEW Spinfisher VI Live Liner 4500 - Full Metal Spinning Fishing Reel
- E-Bike 36V 13Ah Accumulator Pedelec Down Tube Veco Craft KONA MIFA Faraday
- 13 Fishing WOC295M Whiteout Ice Combo
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.