Gel-eze Rutschfeste Sattelunterlage - Pad Saddle Geleze Nonslip excellent prices
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
FOX CHUNK NEW Dark Khaki Camo Hoodie Hoody - Carp Fishing - All Sizes,
GriGri + Belay Device orange by Petzl,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
HORSEWARE AMIGO PONY MEDIUM WEIGHT TURN-OUT BLANKET (BRAND NEW)(SIZE 54 ),
- COOKER GAS PIEZO 2,06 KW WITH RESTS POT PROVIDED IN CASE ART.3424
- GREAT Snowshoes 32 Long 12 wide BEAUTIFUL FINISH Signed SNOCRAFT
- North Face Coat and Vest with hood
- Dt Swiss 350 Disque Moyeu + X 392 Jantes 29 Ensemble de Roue Cross Country -
- 40 Series 1 Bore Go Kart CVT Torque Congreener Driver Clutch Fits Comet 40 44
- MERRELL Moab 2 8 Waterproof J15845 Tactical Military Army Combat Boots Mens
- Shimano Scimitar 6'6 Casting 1-Piece Rod SMC66MHB - FREE SHIPPING -
- ABU Garcia Ambassadeur F.I.V.E. Star Baitcasting Reel No Box F S
- Vtg World Famous TAN RUBBERIZED WADERS MED Fishing Pants 70s 80s japan made M
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.